Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find common questions and answers about Perfectory, our products, payment, shipping and other information of interest to our readers and customers.
- Contact information/Customer Support – feel free to contact us with any further questions or concerns.
- Currency – We list all products in US dollars.
- Customs/Duty – We ship from Canada. For products shipping to the US, there are no customs fees for items valued under USD $200.
- eBay Store vs. Shop – All of our products are available via the Perfectory eBay Store or via the Perfectory Shop on this website, as you prefer. We handle all purchases in the same way, regardless of the point of sale. Typically items are available for about 10% less when purchased directly via this website. This is because we save the associated eBay fees which amount to about 10% of the product value.
- Payment – Payment is via PayPal only. Keep in mind, credit card payments can also be processed via PayPal.
- Perfectory Web Design Services – Perfectory Web Design Services is now retired and has been replaced by Perfectory Barbie Edition (same owner, Catherine). Please visit our Web Design page to view web design inspired resources, such as free website templates, that I find quite exciting, and hope you will too.
- Refund policy – Due to the collectible nature of Barbie products, we do not accept returns or offer refunds. Please check all descriptions and photographs carefully before buying. We also urge you to ask any questions before placing an order.
- Shipping – We ship only within Canada and the US. Packages are usually shipped within 48 hours of payment receipt (excluding Saturday/Sunday/holidays). We ship all orders via Canada Post. We now offer FREE shipping on all orders. Note: The Free shipping offer can change without notice.